Posted on Nov 14, 2022
The temporomandibular joint is a sliding hinge connecting the jawbone and your skull. You have one TMJ located on each side of your jaw.
The five symptoms of temporomandibular joint disorders are mentioned below:
3. Problems in Chewing: People who are suffering from TMJ disorders often face difficulty when
4. Facial Pain: Many people complain of facial pain
5. Locking of The Jaw: People experience problems
TMJ treatment revolves around medications that include:
● Pain relievers and anti-inflammatories are given to the patients to help ease the pain.
● Low doses of Tricyclic antidepressants are often given to help them.
If the medications do not work, the patients are suggested therapies or surgeries.
These are the five signs and symptoms of temporomandibular joint disorders.